Friday, August 17, 2007

Confession :


I Love so you think you can dance.. I watched every episode this season (thank you tivo)
Last night was the season finale …
Sabra won!!
She is from Utah .. and she is cute as hell
I loved this season so much that I bought tickets to see the tour live in Reno.
Because they are not coming to Utah :(
I have never been to Reno..
I really have had no desire to go to Reno…
But to see Danny and Pasha dance.. I will drive 7 hours to Reno.
Then I can say that I have been to Reno because EVERYONE wants to go to Reno… Well not really .. but Danny and Pasha are HOT HOT HOT !!!
I would like to do the tango with both of them :)


3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Ro said...

Oh, my russian boyfriend Pasha! He made me think I could switch teams. :)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Ro- There is nothing wrong with switching teams every now and then !!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Have I ever told you about my team?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script