Monday, August 06, 2007

My birthday was a great one !!!



I got Dog the bounty hunter series on DVD…. I LOVE the dog !!!! All the latest accessories for my expensive but fun I Pod .. the wireless adapter for X BOX live and I totally downloaded new songs for Guitar Hero II ( It is my new favorite thing… geeky I know )

Hubby worked really hard to make my birthday a special one. I got everything I wanted and more… I tend to get spoiled ... I really am a lucky girl !!!

My kids are at the age where they enjoy getting and giving me stuff… It is really fun to open the special gifts that they give. Whether it is homemade or store bought. They want me to open there’s first.. I love to look at their faces as they anxiously watch me open the gifts…I love them so much sometimes it hurts !!

I was told that my body was not meant to have children.. The doctors were shocked that I had TWO children… I am so glad that I have them..MY life would not be complete without them..

See I really AM lucky… sometimes I just need to take a step back and take a look at my life….Look past the health issues.. Look at what I have … to tell you the honest truth .. I really have a lot …


**On a side note .. Someone made me cry on my birthday and I am feeling pissed off about it still. I need to remember that some people have no regard for other people’s feelings.
I am trying not to take everything so personally.

If you want to be an asshole … please feel free to do it on any other day BUT my birthday and Christmas !!!!

Thank you
MJ


4 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day a little LATE!!! SORRY!!! I love ya and miss our fun times!! I miss the hilarious laughs we used to have!! I do although smile and sometimes quietly giggle...well okay not so quietly but man they were fun!
Anyway I'm glad you had an awesome b-day!!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

I'm glad your birthday went so well! Now to make each one better than the last one.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger minger said...

Watch out for kidnappers, MJ.

;)

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Echomouse said...

A Belated Happy Birthday!!! :)

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script