Thursday, September 27, 2007

And the award goes to…..

The CEO gave me this wonderful award.. I like it .. It makes me feel happy.. It reminds me of an acid trip I had in the 90’s !! The CEO is one of the nicest bloggers that I know. He knows when I am down (which lately is most of the time) and has a way of helping me see the brighter side of things. Even on my hardest days he can always make me smile. Thank you CEO !!


*Hubby is home … THANK THE LORD… I know it sounds like I am some crazy needy wife but I really am not.. It is just when he is gone a piece of me is gone with him and I am not complete till he is home again. uggggggg Gushy I know.



** Next**



*We got a new mattress last night and it was really hard for me to fall asleep.. I am not a big fan of change in the sleeping department.. I have slept on the same side of the bed for years. I am one of those sleepers that require 9 pillows in order to get a good night rest. I have a ritual every night before I go to bed ..

The following things MUST happen




-Take meds





- Apply chap stick





-Apply hand lotion





-Arrange my pillows





-Re-apply chap stick (it is like crack)





Every time we get a new mattress, the irrational voice in my head REFUSES to stop shouting ummmmmmmmm!!!!! hellllllooooooooo !!!!!! this is not RIIIIIGHTTTTT….!!!!!!! All I could think about was how I missed our old bed, ..'Oh the memories that we shared, all the good times spent on that bed, I felt betrayed, yes we can make new memories…. It is just hard to let go sometimes.




Annywaaayyyy I got about 18 minutes sleep last night. NICE… Thank you new bed…. Thank you




*The cold/virus/spawn of the devil..That has been circling its way around the office like a bad case of the clap… Has made its self at home inside my chest. Little fucker. Oh and did I mention that I am having an endoscopy Monday? And did also mention that I am not allowed to take cough medicine.. or pain relievers… LOVLEY… what I am saying here is that I am just a damn ball of sunshine today.



Have a fantastic Thursday !!


2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Mind reading I learned as a husband. Making people feel good, I learned from Wandering Girl. Have a great day!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger M@ said...

Jesus H. Fucking Christ Almighty In A Bucket, MJ!

Just how often do you have to replace your mattress? Is this like a bi-yearly ritual?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script