Tuesday, September 25, 2007

You are loosing it


NOTHING fits me any more… NOTHING my bras, pants, shirts, underwear, I even went down a shoe size.
I did not realize how large I had gotten until I get dressed in the morning and every thing that I put on drowns me... I am not bitching …..I am not complaining..(well I kind of am) Yes loosing weight is a good thing … it is … it is just HOW I am loosing weight that is really tough on me and my body.

Here is the deal.. I loose about 4 to 5 pounds a week.. The less I eat.. the better I feel….The more I eat the more likely I will throw it up… I am living on vitamins, water, tea, coffee, phenergan, and ginger. Everything else won’t stay down.

The doctor says that I may loose 25-30 more pounds before he can figure out what the hell is wrong with me… The thing about loosing weight this fast is IT IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH. It is NOT fun .. I am NOT enjoying this.. I am NO longer excited about the weight loss.. I DO not have a great figure… I have no ass I have no tits.
( I am still in the works for asking hubby for a brand new pair !!)

So I do not want to go out and buy a bunch of clothes just so that in 2-3 weeks they too will fall off me. I know what it is like to put on the pounds.. what it feels like to have to go and buy a bigger size every year.. I do … And I have to say that I kinda feel the same about loosing weight so fast… I feel out of control.. It makes me depressed.. I just want to be a healthy weight and to feel well again.

**End of rant


9 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger M@ said...

I'm still thinking about you in a MMF, MJ.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Positive mental attitude! Eat as much chocolate as you can. If you aren't going to gain weight, it'll give you so much energy. Breast size and butt size are irrelevant. It's intent and desire that count! To the best of my knowledge, we're only coming this way once, let's make the most of it!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

By the way, could you stop by and pick up an award, please?

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might ask to try Zofran... It works well to stop vomiting and nausea.

You're right about losing it that quickly--all sorts of bad things can happen in that scenario.

Good luck...

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger MJ said...

M@- I am glad that I can give you something to think about !!!

CEO- I am trying my hardest to be positive about this.. It is just overwhelming and draining sometimes.. I have tried chocolate and I can’t stomach it either :(.. Thanks for my award.. You are very sweet !! Now I just have to figure out how to put it on my blog.. I need some tech support

Minty- Zofran is my little melt away friend that I forgot to mention !! I keep a constant supply close at all times !!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Oh MJ, I am so sorry. I hate that for some reason you can't keep food down. I hope that you will get better and healthier soon.

I seriously don't know where the 25 - 30 more pounds will come from.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Choll- I know … It's getting scary .. I think that it may be effecting my brain.. Or have I always been this ditzy ?

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give you some of mine then when the weight loss fairy comes to take it away you can give it some borrowed weight or you can give it my address....Then I can capture it and torture it like it has you! Seriously MJ, your body so needs a break....Wish I could be there for you more!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger James Lindsay said...

All the people losing weight in the world and I just can't seem to find it. My siser-in-law dropped a whole bung of weight all at once over the course of a couple months (about 100lbs or so, I think). The doctors just kept telling her it was probably a virus, go home stay in bed, plenty of fluids... let it run its course, for over a MONTH.

When I took her up to emergency at 2am, and she was barely concious, the ER nurse immediately recognized signs of diabetes. She was about 4 hours from a coma, to be followed by death. Caught her just in time, and she spent the next 3 weeks in hospital recovering.

Can I assume that diabetes is one of the things the doc has already ruled out? The symptoms just seem familiar.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script