Friday, October 26, 2007

Are you SURE ??


And the Doctor thinks that it is my …… drum roll please……………….. Gallbladder…….. If I am remembering correctly… I told the doctor that I thought it was my gallbladder back in JUNE.. Before I had all these ridiculous tests.. It took a co-worker of mine approximately 7 minutes to diagnose me by checking my symptoms on the internet.. My entire family including the dog think it is my gallbladder…


And why when you tell the doctor that an area hurts… he pushes on it ??? I about flew off the table and kicked him in the teeth when he pressed on my stomach and I took a breath in yesterday .. I cannot even put into words the pain…

He also prescribed me some new medicine to help until we can figure out what is wrong with my stomach..


Why do I read the side effects when I get prescribed a new drug? ALWAYS a bad idea… Always ….
Nausea, headache, diarrhea, gas, dry mouth, runny nose, **dizziness, sudden abdominal pain, weight gain/ weight loss, cough, fever, headache, joint/back pain, difficulty sleeping,
Sound good to you ??


We will find out next week after yet again … another set of tests….


5 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Who decides if you have weight loss or weight gain? I want in on this if you can pick one.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all medicines come with those issues. Even advil. Meds are for crap.

I'm glad your doctor finally listened, hehehe, right. Glad you both came to a similar conclusion. Better?

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger M@ said...

At least ugliness isn't one of the side effects. ;)

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger MJ said...

CEO- You are in on this one :)

My Reflecting Pool- I am glad that we came to a similar conclusion… We will find out Wednesday…

M@- Thank GOD ugliness is not a side effect :)

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl. Everything will be okay eventually.

CP

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script