Wednesday, October 10, 2007

For the love of new shoes

I am in LOVE with these shoes… Yes it is love... Yes I am wearing these today.. Yes I CAN walk in them.
I have never been a fan of shoes.. EVER… I refuse to wear closed toe shoes for the summer, fall and most of the winter.. I will wear open toe shoes up until there is a 3 foot blanket of snow…. flip-flops were my shoe of choice up until they were banned at work … lame… Just recently I have become kind of obsessed with shoes.. Damn !!!! They come in every color !! they are cute !! they are sexy !! I can’t get enough ~~~ The above shoe is a good choice at work due to the fact that if someone angers me .. I can shove the heal into their temple.. :) just sayin’
I get a pedicure every other weekend.. I think that if you are a woman and have ugly feet.. you have problems.. I can judge a woman by her feet. It is no wonder why people think that feet are gross.. Most feet ARE gross!!! Long yellow toe nails, chipped polish, and cracked thick callused heals are not sexy !!!! For some.. it is a good thing that winter is approaching.. so they can cover those bad boys up !! For me.. It is sad.. but I will continue to wear open toe shoes until I get a little frost bite on the piggy’s !!!


9 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable shoes. I have gross feet, but since I like to share, I don't cover them up until winter. :o)

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

Nice shoes! Perhaps I got it wrong, but if someone pissed you off, wouldn't you want to shove the heel into their hemorrhoids?

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Um, yeah. How 'bout one of you IN the shoes!?

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger MJ said...

My Reflecting Pool- I am sure that your feet are sexy !!

CEO- I have actually thought about putting my heel into several hemorrhoids today :)

M@- Just me in these shoes and nothing else? Or is that just MY dirty mind thinking??

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen my sister...Amen. I love my feet because they are kept in STELLAR and PRISTINE condition. I am perpetually pedicured and in open toed shoes always. I live in Florida so I get to wear them for nine months out of every year. But, I love the fall too, because I have a boot fetish.

CP

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

Those are AWESOME!!! But really, don't sully the shoes by shoving them in someone's temple... use a pen instead. Then strut away in the fabulous shoes!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Echomouse said...

I can't even wear heels (bad foot surgeries....ouch) but even *I* love those shoes. I say get them!

As for feets...I try, really I do. Peppermint foot cream moisturizer and clean toe nails and cut nails is about all I can do though. Nail polish is way too much maintenance for moi. lol

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger MJ said...

CP- It is good to see you !!! I am glad that you feel the same way about feet as I do. I also am jealous of the fact that you live in Florida and sport open toe shoes for 9 months a year :)

WanderingGirl- Great idea!! I would hate to ruin these with blood stains.

Echomouse- I am sure that you too have sexy feet !!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

You probably hate my sick feet, you foot snob!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script