Friday, October 12, 2007

Karma is a bitch

Tuesday I had some errands to run. I had to stop by the post office to get my mail, while I was getting all the shit out of my PO box, I hear… someone say “MJ”?!!?!!? I turn and see someone that I do not recognize. Someone that has a orange mullet… someone that has a walker, Someone that was as big as a house. I am not exaggerating here.. big as a damn house.

I am sure that I had a perplexed look on my face because this is how the conversation went down.

Her- you don’t recognize me do you?

Me-No.. sorry

Her- It’s KIM !! we went to school together…

Then all the shitty memories came back to me…

It all started in elementary school. Kim was the biggest douche bag EVER!! Kim was a tom boy, I was not. Kim was rail thin.. I was average. Kim had bright orange mullet hair, I had long brown hair. Kim had problem with me, I did not know why. She was the one that told all the boys that I stuffed my bra, she is the reason why the entire 5th grade class saw my breasts. She was the one that threw sand in my eyes. She was the one that pushed me off the big toy.

In junior high.. She was the one that told everyone that I was a slut, I was not. She was the one that wrote shitty messages about me on the bathroom stall wall. She was a awful.. She was still a tom boy she still had a bright orange mullet.

We got pregnant at the same time and ended up at the same “special” high school for the sperminated. GRAND… who the fuck would poke that ?? My guess is… One drunk son of a bitch ...Sick…. We did not talk at all during high school.. just mostly gave death glares. And talked shit behind each other’s backs. She still was a tom boy and she still had a bright orange mullet. And she was a giant douche bag…

Ok ….Ok back to the conversation at the local post office……

Kim- You look great!! .. You still look the same

Me- I wish I could say the same, I hardly recognize you.

Kim- uneasy laugh.. So are you married? Have any kids?

Me- Yep, I have been married for about 6 years and have 2 kids what about you?

Kim- I just got re-married.. then she whispers … “for the 3rd time” (like anyone in the post office including me gives a fuck!!) and I have 9 kids. The she raddled off their names
What the fuck is going on here???

Why am I having this lame conversation.. Why am I standing in the post office having a conversation with a douche bag?

I quickly excuse myself while she is in mid-sentence.

As I walk out to my car all I can do is shake my head and laugh… it felt so good to see her all fucked up and shaped like a house.. I know that is not good of me to feel that way but damn, it was very elating …. I don’t carry around my bad school memories with me…but I will never forget Kim the douche bag… and it was a shock to see her after all these years… Some people never change… sure they may gain some weight or lose some weight.. Change their hair whatever… but some serious bad karma went down with her..

Thank you for making my Tuesday wonderful Kim the douche bag.. Thank you!! Seeing you like that made up for the shitty things you did to me all those years ago.


3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

9 kids and an orange mullet? HOW???

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger M@ said...

I wouldn't push you off the big toy, MJ.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

I wish something good like that would happen to me.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script