Tuesday, October 23, 2007

O……Hello there


I have been in a permanent state of bad moodiness for the last 5 days ….. bad mood = no posts ….seriously this blog is already rated NC-17
*I ended up NOT going to my lame ass Doctors office to sit and wait like a predator stalking its prey. I only have one remaining get out of jail free pass and would like to save it for a more exciting event. Instead I chose to go and see a “natural doctor” my first appointment was last Thursday.. I am going again today.. He has made me feel better (In a weird hurty but good kind of way) with one visit that any other doctor has as of yet. I am taking lots of herbs and potions .. but if it is working .. Who am I to judge??
*Winter in Utah sucks ass… the skin all over my body gets dry .. the skin on my hands hands get super dry and crack then hurt like crazy .. last night I ran out of the best lotion in the universe.. I am checking UPS site every 15 minutes for my shipment… what is a girl supposed to do when she runs out of her magic hand cream?
*Sunday night I burned the roof of my mouth with temperate of the sun chicken enchiladas..HOLLY Ssssshittttttt …!!! They were hot!! Now the roof of my mouth is all blistered and kinda peeling .. YUMMY !! It is kind of like when you were a kid and lost a tooth and could not keep your tongue from investigating the new hole in your mouth… I cannot keep my tongue from investigating the hanging blistered skin on the roof of my mouth… NICE
*Someone told me last week that we had 8 shopping weeks left until Christmas .. I just about stabbed them in the eye with a pair of scissors.. I only thought about it .. I ONLY thought about it …..
I will not put you through the rest of the shitty details of last week… I am sure it could have been worse… this week will be better.. it has to be !!
P.S. blogger is a stubborn bitch and will not put spaces in my posts ….. I hate you some days blogger.. I really hate you


4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Ohmygod! That was quite a rant. I can just hear it.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Yeah, Blogger bites ass sometimes.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

Eastern medicine and philosophy has been around for thousands of years. It wouldn't have lasted that long if it didn't work.

Even better, I'm glad you're feeling better! Could make you feel like jumping all over the husband.

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how good to know your "natural doctor" is working. you'll have to share what kind of natural he is. I could use a dose of feel better.

I love ahava. best stuff.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script