Monday, November 19, 2007

Crack... It’s what’s for breakfast


Today while on smoke break, Ro spotted a dollar bill in the gutter…and picked it up…. It took me a second to realize that it was rolled up in a meth snorting straw kind of way.. Ro instantly threw it down on the table and wanted nothing to do with it because she is the smarter one.
I on the other hand… compulsively needed to investigate …. ( I am a wannabee volunteer sheriff’s deputy crime scene investigator) So what do I do…. The obvious.. I unroll the dollar bill to see if I can detect any trace amounts of white on the bill….. annnnnddd……. YES there was quite a bit of the strange white substance on the bill….. I was about to investigate further when … The rational side of my brain slapped me on the wrist and said… “NO MJ!!!!… NO do NOT taste it like you seen the actors do on that one show… that is TV…. That is not real. Dumb ass."
Ro flipped it off the table in a gesture of disgust…. Because she IS the smart one….
I have washed my hands repentantly thinking that I may have trace amounts of methamphetamine on my skin, and I the high will kick in any second now…. Because marijuana leads to crack. Crack leads to crystal meth... which leads to death.
Also I am really curious who the crack head is here at work !!! I will be randomly checking my co-workers nostrils throughout the day.
A wannabee volunteer sheriff’s deputy investigators work is never done


4 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Damn, you are so brave. I want to grow up to be just like you!

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to get you a cape to go with your super slueth powers.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger MJ said...

CEO- Some days I am SO SO brave !!!

My reflecting pool- A cape would go nice with my uniform !!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Curiosity Killer said...

Wow - that's gutsy! But really, lots of kudos for ya seeking the meth head near you.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script