Thursday, November 08, 2007

This will be my last ( I hope ) surgery


Went to get a second opinion yesterday…. SAME diagnosis ….
"MJ, Your gallbladder does not work… It does not know when to contract anymore….which is causing you the pain."
Solution -------- Remove the gallbladder………..
So the gallbladder is coming out tomorrow …………………………….. I am really nervous about this one as I read a TON of garrbage on the internet.
Bad Bad choice ... Never let me do this again ... EVER
I asked the doctor about weight gain, he said that when someone’s gallbladder is not functioning or they have stones, they tend NOT to eat….. they get gallbladder removed they feel better… they EAT and EAT = Gain weight
I also asked about what I would have a hard time eating. He said fatty foods. Which I do not eat now anyway and maybe alcohol….. WHAT !!?? I just developed a love for wine and I mean a deep passionate sexy love ….. This saddens me more than you know…. Please send good thoughts my way because if I come out of this not being able to drink wine…… WATCH the FUCK out !!! ahem anyway moving right along ………………..
I cannot continue to try and function every day while in continuous pain …. It makes me rather bitchy :) So adios gallbladder…
I really appreciate your feedback in the comments of my last post… You guys are great !!!
Wish me luck :)


4 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got the second opinion and some of your questions answered. I'm sure a glass of red wine here and there won't be bad. I've got my fingers crossed for you!!! Lots of positive thoughts your way!!!!!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

Good luck!!!!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger M@ said...

Hot Paula Abdul,

This is a tremendous opportunity for you. You get your gall bladder removed and give up alcohol. Smoke a little weed. It's a wonderful aphrodisiac!

Good luck!

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you? How was your surgery? Are you healing? How are you?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script