Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Damn you KRAFT ….You should never change a good thing …

To the whom it may concern,

Two years ago I was on the hunt for a new breakfast cereal.. I saw your catchy commercial… and decided that I would give your cereal .. Honey bunches of oats… a try.. I purchased 3 boxes. Original, Peach and strawberry.. One spoonful was all it took!!! It WAS a mouthful of joy.. It really was !!!

Strawberry was my favorite.. the clusters of oats.. the corn flakes , the crisp not too sweet strawberries … it was like a celebration in my mouth !! Perfect !! I have consumed a bowl full almost every morning faithfully for two years.

But there is no longer any celebrating going on... There is no more joy.. the fun stoped last week when....

I noticed that I had run out of my favorite breakfast cereal.. I went to my local grocery store and bought 4 boxes.

As I poured a bowl, I was full of anticipation .. but wait… I noticed something was different …My cereal that I have eaten for 2 years now looks .... well .... not the same as it did the other 730 times I have poured myself a bowl ..I could not figure out what exactly was different until I poured the milk and ate it …. .. the strawberries got all squishy and gross .. the clusters of oats were pinkish… I like my oats to be oat colored. Remember clear Pepsi?? Green ketchup.. That did not go over well because well.. as an American I need my Pepsi to be cola colored and my ketchup to be red.. Those are just the facts there … PERIOD

What have you done KRAFT? Why did you go and try to make a change to a perfect thing? At first I thought maybe someone in your manufacturing plant had a bad day and was hoping, praying ... just the one box was like that so I opened the other 3 boxes that I purchased.. ALL the same

FUCK !!

I am not telling you how to run your business .. HOWEVER…. If you are going to make those kind of corporate decisions, you should consider say maybe ..Advertising ??!!??….There was no difference in the packaging no “New and Improved” on the box.. nothing… I am very disappointed…

And now I am on the hunt again for a breakfast cereal that will bring back the mouthful of joy.


5 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger James Lindsay said...

I get edgy every time they start looking at adding a new marshmallow to Lucky Charms. Soon, it'll be ALL marshmallow, won't it?

I was reading about cucumber flavoured Pepsi a while ago.... Probably on the Hollywood North Report (sarahmarchildon.blogspot.com) when she was living in Japan. Apparently they used Japan as a "test market" and we'll never see it over here on this side of the Pacific because, while crisp and refreshing at the first sip, it apparently starts to taste pretty nasty right after that.

I wonder if it is the same process/formula they use here when they make your cereal in Canada? Hmmm, you might ask them?

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

You must write the manufacturer directly. A lot.

I love it here, I always leave feeling like sex was involved, even when I only feel like I was having a heart attack with an 18 year old! Thank you for that!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger M@ said...

I hope they never stop making Magnums, MJ.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

inhaf mineral havent embody norwaythe subsidiary petrussel newton british vaccines alluded
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script