Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Party like a … What ? Happy Birthday Choll

My first annual invite to Cholls Birthday bash …. I had a blast !!

A bunch of brunettes …



Ro and Bear

Guess which one of us is drunk …..



Me helping Will rock some mod sexy hair ..




Squinshin’ on the couch ...




I totally had a great time … and was not even drunk ... I know ..I know ... somebody write it down somewhere quick *Ü*


I can’t wait to come back and show you my mad Rock Band skills...However I will be requiring at least a bottle of wine if I am handed the microphone !!


3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger M@ said...

W/ brunettes like that, I've forgotten all about blondes.

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! What a great smile you have.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

I will provide the wine for sure.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script