Monday, February 25, 2008

Because I said it so well the same time last year ...

Dear Mucus,

We need to have a talk, and since you are being so stubborn.. you have forced me to do this in a letter.

We have been together for a few weeks now, and you really were not too bad in the beginning, however I can’t handle the pressure any more… You have been so demanding lately… I know that you are frustrated at work and all, but so am I….

I can’t sleep, I can’t concentrate and have had a headache over this every day for a week now.

Also I hear that you have been intimate with a few of my friends.. come on.. I told you in the beginning that this was just a fling, but my friends to??.. You sure do get around.

I appreciate that you think that I have a cute nose and a sexy nasal cavity really I do, but the time has come to call it quits …

Come to think about it …. It will not hurt my feelings if you start an intimate relationship with someone else .. HONEST … I am trying to let you go gently, Please don’t force me to get a restraining order.. Just pack up your belongings and leave. Don’t cry, we were not meant to be.

Sincerely, MJ


2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Wow, I was reading too fast, and I saw 'Dear M....' and then I double-checked half-way through and saw Mucus, not Monty, and started breathing again. Not to worry, my heart should restart by next week.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger M@ said...

Mucus was with me for a week.... I feel so good now that she's left!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script