Thursday, February 28, 2008

.............

The boys of American idol need to STOP wearing makeup .. seriously .. whoever is applying that much foundation, blush and lipstick to these boys needs there ass kicked …..that shit needs to stop… I am hopped up on cold medicine and it confuses me.. It helps when boys look like boys and girls look like girls.. Last night my daughter walked in to my room and informed me that she had 57 freckles on her body.. 9 on her face.. 14 on her legs.. I lost focus at this point in the conversation .. she is hopped up on cold medicine also.. neighbor behind me YOU SUCK ASS .. why would you have a dog just to keep it in the backyard ALL DAY AND NIGHT … I can hear your damn dog constantly barking I am sure you CAN HEAR IT TOO FUCKERS … here is an idea.. why don’t you take off all your clothes and spend a night in your backyard and see how you like it.. I am sure not much ass wipes … I hate people like you… and to the other neighbor up the street.. please tell me why you painted your door purple. What does that mean? I am perplexed as to why you chose that bright color to paint your front door every time I drive by… are you a crack house? Is it a religious thing? What the hell ?? The sun has come out this week and has melted some of the snow .. I am trying not to get too excited though because in Utah it can snow in May.. that is just LAME if you ask me ..I need sushi … soon …. I promised myself that I would not get addicted.. but I am .. there I said it … I am trying to learn how to use chop sticks and not look like an idiot… I can pick up a roll with sticks but can’t seem to master the art of eating rice and squid salad with them … why is so damn hard? And who’s idea was it to eat with sticks anyway ? seriously…. Pear vodka is my new favorite drink .. because who doesn’t like pear .. and vodka mixed together in a glass of happiness ? …New girl.. in a way I am glad that Friday is your last day.. you see I have this thing about people that I don’t know touching me .. I hate it ….DON’T DO IT … … you touched my arm AND hair the FIRST day you were here .....Hair and arm touch in the same day … FUCK OFF ....I can’t like you. And just because we had a similar surgery does not make us instant friends … I try to remain closed off and distant from co- workers .. Sorry that is just the way it is… I am going to go take a tylenol cold and a mucinex with some pear vodka and get some rest ….


3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just let it all out friend! haha. Pear Vodka? I've never heard of this. Seriously? is it that tastey? How would adding sprite make it taste?

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

It's really good to have you back again! I feel better now!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger M@ said...

MJ,

The IT guys are really getting a lot of mileage out of the fact that I destroyed my laptop by dousing it with cough syrup.

Yes. No more viruses. Very amusing.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script