Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh’ really?

K so I guess I have forgotten the basic rules of blogging… you know the proper feeding and care. To tell the truth I have been feverously working on new technology so I can think my posts in to the computer instead of doing things the old fashion way .. you know the whole typing of my thoughts seems to be cramping my style lately .. obviously …

Things have been rather hectic and kind of chaotic lately and I can’t really give a logical reason why other than I have ran out of alcohol and cant think my way to the liquor store to get more.

See this is really fucking up the rotation here for me…

Oh’ did I tell u all that I am writing a book .. yeah about my life but not an autobiography and I have changed the names of those I have included in my book to protect the innocent … anyway all was going well for a few months there but not so much lately… for real people I cant have a 5,000 page book so I am trying to condense … and let me tell you all it has been hard because um…the sex scenes are well rather good .. ok .. real good .. ok ok blow your mind need a wet nap good … and how can I leave those out? And the drama parts .. um yeah those are pretty good to because everyone that knows me knows that um there may be a little drama involved … not entirely caused by me ..with life .. comes drama. And for a while there .. TOO much drama!! hence the new love for dirty martinis and bloody marry’s and .. ok so you see my point here. So I took a break from writing because well, I have been distracted .. well doing research for more sex scenes (thank you 10%) and last night I re-read some of the pieces of my book … people … if I do say so myself … it is FUCKING good !!! I just have to condense a little (okay maybe a lot ) and I am thinking that by the first of the year.. I may … just may … be able to actually let someone other than me read it… yeah that is a scary thought … maybe one day I will be famous … yeah that is wishful thinking but still a girl ahs got to have dreams.


4 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Nice to see you out again. With or without a book. I always knew you were hot. I'm here for you, at any temp. level.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger M@ said...

Hey, Gorgeous. I wish you'd send me a nude shot I could publish. Seriously.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger M@ said...

If I was married, I'd totally have an affair w/ you, MJ.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Say It said...

Interesting, can't wait for my autographed copy!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script